Employee Productivity Index (EPI™)
The EPI assessment helps identify dependable, dedicated applicants with productive and conscientious work attitudes. This assessment helps identify applicants who are more likely to improve customer and employee relations as well as enhance an employer’s business image.
– willingness to do the work assigned and to follow company rules.
– likelihood that an applicant will be courteous and cooperative with other and will positively contribute to employee morale and customer satisfaction.
– likelihood that an applicant will not use or sell illicit drugs on the job.
– extent to which an applicant is likely to assume personal responsibility for safe work practices.
– likelihood that an applicant is dependable and has the potential to perform well on the job and will be a successful employee (combines the results of the Dependability, Interpersonal Cooperation and Drug Avoidance scales).
– degree to which an applicant understood and carefully completed the inventory.
– Norms are based upon job candidates from organization in a wide range of industries.
– Validation studies have been conducted on the EPI assessment and are available upon request.
– The EPI report includes individual scale score and Significant Behavioural Indicators – a narrative list to help pinpoint areas for further investigation.
Job Types – Entry Level to mid level positions.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.