Drug Store Applicant Inventory
ThWE REGRET THAT THIS ASSESSMENT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - However, we can recommend substitutions, please contact us.
We know that in the retail drug industry, front-line employees are critical to your company's image. After many years of research with a major drug store chain, the DSAI was designed to assist in the selection of courteous, cooperative, and productive workers.
The DSAI assessment will provide you with detailed information about an applicants' training needs, behavioral indicators, and strengths and weaknesses in the following areas:
- An applicant's attitude toward theft and theft-related behaviors.
- The likelihood that an applicant will not use or sell illicit drugs on the job.
- An applicant's tendency to be courteous and cooperative with co-workers and customers.
- An applicant's tendency to engage in unpredictable or irresponsible behaviors.
- Basic math ability as it relates to totaling orders, counting change, and figuring discounts.
Background and Work Experience
- Additional information about the applicant's work history and employment behaviors.
- An applicant's awareness of customer needs and the impact employee behaviors have on customer buying decisions.
- People who will remain with the company once hired.
- The extent to which the applicant responded to the inventory in a socially desirable manner.
- The degree to which the applicant both understood and carefully completed the inventory.
- A composite measure of an applicant's overall suitability for hire.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.