Career & Life Explorer 3rd Ed.
The Career & Life Explorer gets students thinking about their futures and their careers while encouraging them to stay in school, explore their options, and dream big. With bright colors, appealing graphics, and easy-to-follow instructions, the device guides students as they look at their career clues (their interests, talents, values, hobbies, and more); review more than 250 job titles arranged in six interest groupings; plan their high school courses and activities; and consider education, training, and work options after high school.
This third edition is easier to use than ever, with streamlined instructions and a new 6-panel design. With updated job titles the latest edition of the Occupational Outlook Handbook and updated resources and suggestions, CLE makes an ideal first step for any middle school or early high school career exploration unit and can help students plan their high school curriculum to match their future plans.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Students develop a one-page 'My Ideal Job'? poster which includes their top interest groups, possible jobs, skills and values, and education plans.
• An updated resources list directs students to career research material.
• This all-in-one inventory and career explorer is less expensive than competing products for young people.
• There is space for students to list classes to take in high school, extracurricular activities and part-time work to purse, and additional research desired.
• A comprehensive assessment/checklist that measures students' interests, values, work preferences, education, abilities and other factors, yet is incredibly easy to use.
• Updated job titles drawn from the latest (2010) edition of the OOH.
• A free administrator's guide contains special advice for teachers using the Career & Life Explorer in their classrooms.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.