Re-Employment Success Inventory
Identify Skills And Strategies For Workforce Reentry
Dealing with job loss is difficult, and each of your client's reactions to unemployment is unique.
With JIST's new assessment, the Re-Employment Success Inventory, your clients can identify how they are effectively coping with unemployment and how they are not. They will also develop skills and strategies for quickly re-entering the workforce.
Your clients can complete the RESI in 20 minutes or less!
• Step one: Respond to 50 statements.
• Step two: Score responses.
• Step three: Profile scores in five unemployment coping categories.
• Step four: Reflect on ways to more effectively deal with unemployment.
• Step five: Create a re-employment success plan.
The RESI addresses five major stress-related areas of unemployment.
• Stress management:
Effectiveness in managing stress and the symptoms that accompany stress
• Money management:
Effectiveness in dealing with spending, saving, and managing finances while unemployed
• Social support:
Effectiveness in developing a system of people and resources for support in the transition from unemployment to employment
• Job search:
Effectiveness in developing a job search plan that utilizes a variety of strategies and resources
• Career plan:
Effectiveness in rethinking your career development, having a comprehensive career plan, and setting short- and long-term career goals
Benefits to using the RESI
• You will identify each client's unique needs and can tailor your employment services to address those needs.
• Clients can easily complete this self-directed tool without needing instructions from you. The RESI is ideal for programs that are short on time and staff.
• A free administrator's guide includes additional information about how to help your clients overcome the stress of unemployment and reenter the workforce.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.