Customer Service Skills Test
To evaluate the suitability of candidates of all levels of experience for the position of Customer Service Representative. Also applicable to non-technical Help Desk positions.
The Customer Service Skills Test, from which a five-page report is provided to the client, consists of instruments measuring the following:
• Verbal Fluency (Booklet version)
• Reading Comprehension (Internet version)
• Numerical Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Problem Solving Ability
• Customer Service Skills
• Customer Service Problem Solving
• Customer Service Logic
Positions for which the test is appropriate
This test is used to pre-screen job applicants and in-house personnel in the following positions:
• Customer Service Representative
• Non-Technical Help Desk
• Inside Sales or Order Desk
Job criteria measured:
• Verbal fluency - communication skills (booklet version)
• Reading comprehension (Internet version)
• Numerical skills and reasoning
• Attention to administrative detail
• Logic and problem solving abilities
• Ability to deal with situations within a customer service environment
• Problem solving within a customer service environment
• Procedural ability within a customer service environment
The test requires only clerical supervision to administer and takes 56 minutes to complete. Each section is timed.
Validation Information Available Upon Request
Date introduced: 1994
Administration time: 56 minutes
Booklet and Internet versions available
© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.