Workplace Reading Comprehension Test
Test reading comprehension skills before you hire
Our SkillSeries™ Reading Comprehension Test is an excellent choice for a variety of job categories, including clerical, research, writing, editing, training, sales and medical positions. Good reading comprehension skills are important for most jobs. But are you sure your job applicants have the skills you need? A reading ability test takes a few minutes and can help you decide which applicants should move forward in the interview process.
Screens applicants for their ability to read and understand basic written material and includes:
• A memo
• A business letter
• 10 targeted questions pertaining to the information read
Identify applicants who are skilled in:
• Quickly reading and understanding the written material
• Providing accurate answers and information about the material
• This test is an excellent choice for a variety of job categories, including clerical, research, writing, editing, training, sales and medical positions.
• Administration time: 4 minutes
• Number of questions: 10 plus 2 passages to read and review
• Online tests are loaded at the end of the next business day.
Other Tests Available In This Series
Attention To Detail Skills
Logic & Reasoning Skills
Reading Comprehension Skills
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.