Insurance Claims Agent
The Insurance Claims Agent solution is for entry-level clerical positions that involve processing applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies. Sample tasks for this job include, but are not limited to: reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered; compiling data on insurance policy changes; changing policy records to conform to insured party's specifications; compiling data on lapsed insurance policies to determine automatic reinstatement according to company policies; canceling insurance policies as requested by agents; and verifying the accuracy of insurance company records. Potential job titles that use this solution are: Claims Agent, Claims Representative, and Clerical Agent.
Job Level: Entry-level
Job Family: Insurance
Assessment Localizations Available: US English
Average Testing Time (minutes): 26 minutes
Maximum Number of Questions: 175 items (145 items on average)
Number of Sittings: One
Designed for Remote Testing: Yes
Question Format: Simulation, Multiple choice, Multiple choice - adaptive
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies Measured
Data Entry Skills
- This is a measure of speed and accuracy when typing presented data into fields on a computer form. Specific skills that are measured include data entry speed, data entry accuracy, and error recognition.
- This measures the potential for success in entry-level jobs. This scale measures self-esteem and developmental indicators of success in entry-level customer service jobs through questions regarding developmental influences, self-esteem, work history, and work-related values and attitudes.
- This measures the tendency to be aware of and follow company policies and procedures, including: working in an organized manner, returning from meals and breaks on time, and working when coworkers are not working.
- This component measures the tendency to set and accomplish challenging goals, while persisting in the face of significant obstacles. This trait is characterized by: working hard; taking satisfaction and pride in producing high-quality work; and being competitive.
- This component measures the tendency of a person's effectiveness in directing and influencing others. This trait is characterized by: persuading and negotiating effectively with others; influencing others' decision-making; and coordinating others' efforts to accomplish work.
- This component measures the tendency of a person's responsibility for his/her own actions and a commitment to performing assigned tasks. This trait is characterized by: reliability; proactive involvement in work; and a dedication to complete even the most mundane tasks.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.