Insurance Account Manager
The Insurance Account Manager solution is for mid-level insurance professionals that manage the day-to-day operations and activities of customer accounts. Sample tasks for this job include, but are not limited to: soliciting sales of new or additional products or services; interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints; keeping records of customer interactions and transactions; resolving customers' service or billing complaints; determining charges for services requested; collecting deposits or payments; and arranging for billing. Potential job titles that use this solution are: Account Executive, Account Manager, and Senior Account Manager.
Job Level: Mid-Professional
Job Family: Insurance
Assessment Localizations Available: US English
Average Testing Time (minutes): 48 minutes
Maximum Number of Questions: 265 items (235 items on average)
Number of Sittings: One
Designed for Remote Testing: Yes
Question Format: Multiple choice, Multiple choice – adaptive
Product Category: Personality and Behavioral
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies Measured
- This is a measure of the tendency to set specific goals and work hard to achieve these goals. This trait is characterized by: suggesting the best solution for customer needs; being able to direct conversations towards a commitment/order/sale; and continuing to try if not successful the first time.
- This is a measure of the tendency to have a combination of sales skills and experiences that predict success in sales positions. This is characterized by: showing alternative solutions based on customer needs; directing conversations toward a commitment/order/sale; showing confidence even after a hard refusal/rejection; and striving to close a transaction every time. This is demonstrated by answering questions on a multifaceted measure relating to background, experience, and opinions.
- This is a measure of the tendency to have potential for professional success across industry type and functional area. This is characterized by scores that are derived from responses to questions regarding academic and social background, and aspirations concerning work.
Drive For Results
- This is a measure of the tendency to take a leadership role within an organization. This trait is characterized by: taking pride in reaching difficult goals; enjoying a fast-paced lifestyle; having high self-confidence in his/her abilities; and taking charge in group situations.
- This is a measure of the tendency to be even-tempered and responsible in the workplace. This trait is characterized by: being dependable; behaving in accordance with high ethical standards; being optimistic; and remaining relaxed in stressful situations.
- This is a measure of the tendency to analyze and detect underlying themes when solving problems. This is a trait characterized by: visualizing future needs and problems; being creative and innovative when generating new ideas; systematically looking at data; and planning and organizing tasks.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.