The Interpersonal Communications test measures the candidate's knowledge of how to employ effective verbal and non-verbal communication to send his or her message and manage conflicts. Designed for all professionals, this test covers the following topics: Communication and Perception, Group Communication and Team Work, Intercultural Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Interviewing and Communication, Intrapersonal Communication, Listening, Nonverbal Communication, Technology in Communication, Verbal Communication, and Language.
Job Level: Professionals
Localizations Available: US English
Time Allowed (minutes): 90
Maximum Number of Questions: 30
Approximate Completion Time: 22 Minutes
Number of Sittings: One
Designed for Unproctored Environment: Yes
Question Format: Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) technology dynamically adjusts the test to the level of the test taker resulting in shorter test times, increased accuracy and enhanced security.
Category: Business Skills
Communication and Perception
• Labeling, Stereotypes, and Cultural Stereotypes
Group Communication and Team Work
• Advantages and Disadvantages
• Handling Conflict and Difficult Situations
• Participation, Roles and Responsibilities
• Types of Leaders and Leadership
• Developing/Improving Intercultural Skills
• Direct vs. Indirect Communication
• Importance of Effective Intercultural Comm.
• Obstacles/Barriers to Effective Communication
• Communicating with Peers
• Communicating with Subordinates
• Communicating with Superiors
• Effective and Appropriate Interpersonal Comm.
• Intrapersonal Communication
• Nonverbal Communication
Interviewing and Communication
• Interviewee's Role: Participating
• Interviewer's Role: Conducting
• Prep/Planning: Interviewer and Interviewee
• Types of Interviews
• Importance of Effective Listening for Success
• Improving Listening
• Misconceptions About Listening
• Obstacles/Barriers to Effective Listening
Technology: Oral and Written Communication
• E-Mail Etiquette
• Style: Producing a Readable Document
• The Writing Process
Verbal Communication and Language
• Barriers, Problems and Limitations
• Criticism and Praise
• Dialogue and Promoting Effective Dialogue
• Using Language/Verbal Communication Effectively
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.