IMPROVE SAFETY AT YOUR ORGANIZATION
The WorkSafe Predictor is designed to assess patterns of thinking and acting that predict safe behaviour and the likelihood of remaining free from workplace safety incidents. It provides insight into safety behaviour that can be used in a developmental or selection context.
This assessment is designed for testing adults in business and industrial settings where safety is important. No industry specific language or technical jargon is used so the WorkSafe Predictor can be administered in any industry and with any position. Results can identify “low safety risk” individuals or identify employees who are a “high safety risk.” It will help determine what aspect of the candidate’s behaviour contributes to higher risk, providing opportunities to address those areas hindering safety. When administered to current employees, the WorkSafe Predictor will help determine the focus of training and development to enhance a positive safety culture.
- Assesses an individual's inclination to remain free from distraction and maintain focused attention on the task at hand.
- Assesses the extent to which an individual will risk exposure to potentially hazardous energies in the environment, and the extent to which safety procedures, regulations or precautions are utilized to control personal safety risks.
- Assesses the extent to which an individual is at ease with operating equipment and vehicles safely, follows operating procedures and the overall level of regard for proper operation.
PERSONAL WORK STANDARDS
- Assesses the extent to which an individual will focus on work tasks and their successful completion to a level of excellence.
- Assesses the extent to which an individual actively attends to the safety and well-being of co-workers.
- Assesses the extent to which an individual assumes personal responsibility for their own safety, irrespective of the adequacy of safety systems and procedures or the extent of potentially hazardous energies in the workplace.
- Assesses the extent to which an individual responds constructively to internal stress or stressful situations.
- Assesses an individual's sense of the degree of importance placed on safety by past and present employers.
- Assesses the extent to which the individual answered the questions accurately rather than in an overly positive or unusual way.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.