The Ethical Type Indicator
How do you resolve the ethical and moral dilemmas that arise in your life? Can you identify, articulate, and defend the ethical principles that govern and influence your ethical and moral decision-making? What ethical type are you?
The instrument consists of 42 statements reflective of one of six ethical theories. The tool is easy to complete and self-scoring takes only a few minutes.
There are no right or wrong answers. Respond with personal honesty and candor to:
• Discover your primary ethical decision-making preference or ethical type
• Assess the degree to which you are influenced by ethical principles
• Become empowered to recognize, analyze and resolve future ethical dilemmas
• Do you regard written codes of conduct as helpful in resolving ethical dilemmas?
• Do you believe the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?
• Are the thoughts, feelings and beliefs of friends an important consideration?
• Explanation of how to interpret and use the raw scores
• Description of each ethical type
• Instructions for using the instrument for further self-exploration and communication with others
• A brief presentation of a disciplined process of ethical reasoning
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.