Printer Friendly Version
|Legal in Canada?
Q Local Software is based on a "pay as you go" concept. It allows you to choose the number of administrations and specific reports you actually need, providing you with a flexible and user-friendly solution. Q Local provides for on-screen administration as well as scoring via key entry of responses or scanning of scannable answer documents.
Enjoy the convenience of desktop administration and scoring.
This powerful and flexible system lets you administer and score more than 30 different assessments right on your desktop.
How It Works:
• Install the Q Local software on your computer easily from a CD-ROM, download software upgrades from the Internet, or request that upgrades be mailed to you.
• Individuals can take a test right on the computer, or you can manually key the individual's responses from an answer sheet into the program. The option of scanning is also available.
• After payment of an annual license fee, you pay only for the tests and administrations you need.
• You receive a counter that plugs into the back of your computer. It keeps track of the number of test administrations you have scored.
Q Local Software Provides:
• Desktop and network versions
• On-screen report viewing
• Warning when you are running low on report usages
• Ability to save test-taker demographic information for re-use with multiple assessments
• On-screen administration for selected batteries
• Enhanced ability for naming, viewing, sorting, and managing scanned batches
• Custom data fields
• Automatic report generation upon scanning answer sheets
• Automatic reminders to back up data
• Accommodation of international date formats and paper-size settings
• Downloadable software updates
• Administration of timed and graphics-based tests on-screen
• Recycle bin for easily deleting records
• Reports in Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF) can be copied and pasted into other applications, including Microsoft® Word
Value-Packed Desktop Version
You receive this version for an annual license fee for the Q Local desktop software plus the cost of the test administrations you order.
Need More Than One Copy of Q Local Software?
A network version is available for an annual license fee. Benefits include:
• Multiple copies of the Q Local software can access a single Q Local database and report counter.
• Completed tests are stored in a single database for easy backup and reporting.
© Pearson Canada Assessment Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.