Work Engagement Profile
What motivates people to do their best work—to go the extra mile?
Two kinds of factors shape employee engagement: extrinsic rewards, such as pay, benefits, promotions, awards, and so on; and intrinsic rewards—psychological rewards that fuel engagement by providing a positive emotional charge. The Work Engagement Profile uniquely focuses on measuring intrinsic rewards and providing insights that can directly affect your organization's bottom line because it addresses work engagement at the core level—the employee's feelings about the work itself.
INTERPRETIVE REPORT 15 PAGES
The Work Engagement Profile Interpretive Report measures four intrinsic rewards—meaningfulness, choice, competence, and progress—that individuals receive directly from their work. Interpretive information for the scores of each intrinsic reward includes building blocks for improving and strengthening that reward. The Interpretive Report concludes with a detailed Action Plan worksheet for developmental planning.
Benefits of the Work Engagement Profile:
• Helps individuals understand the level of the intrinsic rewards they are receiving from their work
• Measures the four intrinsic rewards that influence engagement: meaningfulness, choice, competence, and progress
• Identifies options to help increase engagement in the work
• Is effective in one-on-one coaching, leadership development, and team building
• Can be used alone or in combination with other tools such as the Myers-Briggs® and FIRO-B® instruments
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.