Competent Supervisor Questionnaire
Empower busy supervisors to focus on what’s really important
Today’s supervisors face far greater challenges than any of their predecessors. The good news is that they need master only five basic skills to excel in their roles and progress to higher levels of responsibility.
Here’s a tool you can use to help supervisors identify their strengths in these key areas and the skills they need to improve upon:
• Set direction
• Plan and organize
• Coach/develop people
• Measure and manage performance
• Maintain effective relationships
The self-scoring questionnaire can be completed in just a few minutes. Participants review 25 typical workplace scenarios and choose the actions they would take in these situations. The booklet includes rich interpretation and planning notes to help participants transform what they’ve learned into a plan for developing their own effective supervisory style.
• You have just been appointed to a supervisory role for a team of people that you have not met before. They have a reputation for being difficult to manage.
• Two members of your team have not been collaborating well in recent months and even have had a few public arguments.
• Some 360-degree feedback from team members you have recently received suggests that you could do a little more to listen attentively.
• An enterprise-wide directive requires every team to cut costs by 10 percent over the next six months.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.