Workplace Personality Inventory II
Printer Friendly Version
This Test is On Sale!
|Quantity on Sale
Sale note: This discount is effective for the limited quantities of this test available at time of order only. Availability is subject to change without notice. Additional tests are available at the regular price. For more details, please contact us!
||- 30 min
|Legal in Canada?
Gain A Complete View Of A Candidate’s Personality And How They Might Behave On The Job
The Workplace Personality Inventory (HWPI) will be DISCONTINUED as of January 1, 2015 and replaced with the WPI-II – see below.
It is an innovative assessment based around sixteen key work styles, or work-related personality traits, shown to be important to job success in a wide range of occupations. In addition to the sixteen work styles, the HWPI contains an “Unlikely Virtues” scale designed to identify individuals who present an overly favorable image of themselves in responding to questions.
Use the HWPI in your organization to:
• Identify 16 key personality competencies necessary for success in a job (or customize the scales to fit a specific job): Achievement/Effort, Persistence, Initiative, Leadership Orientation, Cooperation, Concern for Others, Social Orientation, Self-Control, Stress Tolerance, Adaptability/Flexibility, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Integrity/Dutifulness, Independence, Innovation, Analytical Thinking
• Reduce turnover and increase productivity when you hire individuals with the personal style that best meets your needs.
• Detect response distortion, often referred to as “faking.”
• Predict what people might say and do in specified job-related contexts.
• Executives & Directors
• Customer Service Reps.
• Working Adults in the United States
• Administrative Personnel
New Version – Workplace Personality Inventory II
The Workplace Personality Inventory - II (WPI-II) is a flexible assessment that builds upon the original WPI that measures 16 work styles directly tied to the Department of Labor’s O*Net database of key traits for a wide range of jobs. In addition to the original sixteen Work Style scales, the WPI-II describes pertinent job-related traits as summarized in six Domain scales. The traits assessed with the WPI–II comprise six domains: Achievement Orientation, Interpersonal Orientation, Social Influence, Self Adjustment, Conscientiousness, and Practical Intelligence.
Included is a fake-resistant "Unlikely Virtues" scale designed to identify individuals who provide overly favorable responses to questions. The WPI-II measures personality-based factors that are proven to predict success in a wide range of O*Net defined jobs. Administration time is approximately 35 minutes (untimed).
• Administrative Support
• Customer Service Reps.
• General Labour
• Sales Reps.
• Skilled Trades
© Pearson Assessment, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.