Telemarketing Applicant Inventory (TMAI)
The TMAI (Telemarketing Applicant Inventory) assessment system provides a standardized measure of potential for success in telephone sales and service positions. This assessment helps you:
• Match job candidates to telemarketing requirements
• Incorporate your existing job simulation exercises
• Evaluate an applicant's need for training
• Identify values that contribute to job stability
This assessment system provides vital information that can help you select top performers who will enjoy their work and remain on the job long enough to make a real impact.
The TMAI Assessment Helps You Measure:
Sales Interest and Skills
- Vocational interest in sales based on various types of sales skills and experience.
- The extent to which applicants feel responsible for and in control of their sales performance and advancement potential.
- Dependability and work habits as shown by capacity to plan, organize, and complete projects on time.
Confidence and Influence
- Attitudes indicative of self-confident people, including degree to which applicants are confident of their selling skills and leadership abilities.
- Investment in social interaction and desire to be with other people.
- Ability to handle emotionally charged situations and to resist burnout in demanding work environments.
- Preference for long-term rewards over short-term payoffs, specifically concerning employee commitment to an employer.
Job Simulation Rating
- Supervisory rating based on verbal communication qualities of an applicant during a role-playing exercise.
- Desire and ability to communicate effectively, including indicators of problems and/or apprehensions about speaking.
Applied Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal reasoning ability in the context of a work environment.
- The extent to which an individual responded to the inventory in a socially desirable manner. Low scores suggest a tendency to exaggerate positive qualities and minimize negative traits.
- The degree to which an applicant understood and carefully completed the inventory.
Comprehensive Reports for Smart Decisions
The TMAI report includes individual scale scores and Significant Behavioral Indicators - a narrative evaluation of an individual's strengths and weaknesses.
In addition, you'll receive interview questions corresponding to a person's specific inventory responses. Use this valuable information during interviews or training to explore responses that might be unclear or reflect potentially poor telemarketing attitudes.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.