Station Employee Applicant Inventory™
The SEAI assessment can help build a staff who understands the importance of customer service and enjoys creating a positive atmosphere. This assessment helps evaluate a potential employee's willingness to:
• Contribute to team efforts
• Practice safe work habits
• Handle cash and merchandise with complete trustworthiness
• Stay on the job
• Follow company policies
- Likelihood that the individual will not steal cash and merchandise from work.
- Likelihood that an applicant will not use or sell illegal drugs on the job.
- Tendency to be courteous and cooperative with co-workers and customers.
- Basic math ability as it relates to totaling orders, counting change, and figuring discounts.
Job-Specific Skills and Abilities
, reliability, and general clerical skills.
Attitude toward safety and how it may cause on-the-job accidents.
Likelihood that an applicant will not leave the company prematurely.
- Extent to which an applicant may have tried to provide socially desirable responses instead of actual attitudes and opinions.
- Overall suitability for hire.
- Norms are based on job applicants in the convenience store and gas station industries.
- Validation studies have been conducted on the SEAI assessment and are available upon request.
- The SEAI report includes individual scale scores and Significant Behavioral Indicators a narrative list to help pinpoint areas for further investigation.
- The Station Employee Applicant Inventory helps identify applicants who will create a positive image
Gas station and convenience store employees.
No limit (approximately 60 minutes).
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.