Quality Healthcare Employee Inventory
Your organization competes on the quality of its care and also for the best-qualified applicants to deliver it. The QHEI has been designed specifically for you! It is appropriate for use with a wide range of positions and helps you identify applicants who can demonstrate courtesy, responsiveness and concern towards patients, clients, families, physicians and co-workers. As well, it identifies individuals with favourable attitudes towards training, customer service, adaptability, tenure and safety.
The QHEI assesses the following:
- tendencies to be courteous, cooperative, friendly and attentive toward patients, co-workers and others encountered in the healthcare environment.
- sensitivity to the needs of patients and others, as well as, an awareness of employee behaviours impact on patient and customer satisfaction.
- the extent to which the individual understands the basic concepts and strategies related to effectively responding to the difficult situations encountered providing service in a healthcare environment.
Healthcare Service Index
- a composite score based on Interpersonal Cooperation, Service Attitude and Service Aptitude. Indicates the applicant's overall capability for healthcare service.
- the tendency to exhibit conscientious attitudes and behaviour that promote the quality of patient care and service.
- the extent to which an individual takes responsibility for job safety and accident prevention.
- the tendency to accept change and other challenges with a positive attitude and with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
- the extent to which an individual values organizational loyalty and commitment.
- the desire to learn on the job as well as overall trainability.
Validity/Accuracy - helps determine if the applicant understood the inventory and accurately completed it.
- helps identify applicants who completed the inventory with an extreme tendency to exaggerate positive qualities and minimize negative ones.
- a composite score the provides a quick reference to the applicant's general suitability for hire.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.