Project Leader Skills Evaluation
To evaluate the suitability of candidates for the position of Project Leader, by measuring essential skills including business judgment, supervisory practices, problem solving and knowledge of project organization, control, scheduling and planning concepts.
The Project Leader Skills Evaluation (1-hour Version) consists of five problems. In problem 1, (approximately 8 minutes), the candidate must answer six questions that evaluate generally accepted project leadership practices. Problem 2 (approximately 15 minutes) requires the individual to analyze a business situation and develop a structured problem solving approach. Problem 3 (approximately 8 minutes) consists of six questions about common working situations that determine the test-taker’s general business judgment. Problem 4 (approximately 8 minutes) examines the candidate’s supervisory abilities. In problem 5 (approximately 30 minutes), the individual must analyze a project plan to determine such issues as estimated time of completion, slack, and manpower requirements.
Positions for which the test is appropriate:
• Project Leaders
• Project Managers
• Business Analysts
• Systems Analysts
The test measures the ability to:
• Identifying key activities and sequencing them properly to ensure attainment of project goals.
• Ability to organize daily activities on a priority basis.
• Skill in solving problems in a structured and controlled manner.
• Ability to understand common business practices, and ability to respond to various customer service situations.
• Ability to supervise team members.
• Understanding of basic project management theory.
• Ability to use networking for planning, evaluating, and controlling the progress of activities in a project environment.
The test requires only clerical supervision to administer. Once begun, it is self-instructive for candidates, requiring 1 hour to complete.
>© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.