PC User Aptitude Test
To evaluate a candidate's practical and analytical skills required for the effective use of PC's. It does not measure programming aptitude.
This test is ideal for evaluating the potential of candidates with or without prior PC experience.
The test measures:
All required skills and abilities necessary for PC use:
• Understanding of supplier manuals
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and use common spreadsheet programs such as Lotus
• Ability to understand and use database concepts
• Interpretation of specifications of the type found in vendor manuals
• Ability to work accurately and rapidly
• Ability to sustain concentration and solve in-depth problems
• Attention to detail
The test requires only clerical supervision to administer. Once begun, it is self-instructive for candidates, requiring 75 minutes to complete.
The overall rating is based on scores according to the following table:
90 - 100% Excellent
80 - 89% Very Good
70 - 79% Good
60 - 69% Limited Use
59% or less Very Low
>© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.