Law Enforcement Applicant Inventory (LEAI®)
The LEAI® (Law Enforcement Applicant Inventory) assessment system helps you identify individuals who have the integrity and attitudes necessary to become model officers and security personnel.
Developed by psychologists, with input from law enforcement and security professionals, the LEAI assessment can help you:
• Select honest, productive officers, and security guards
• Decrease work-related theft o f cash, property and time
• Reduce the use of excessive force and other coercive behavior
• Lower the risk o f dangerous, unsafe behavior by law enforcement officers
• Protect the professional image o f your organization
Used by police departments, state police agencies, security firms, and corporate loss prevention departments, the LEAI assessment helps provide you with additional insight needed to make confident selection decisions.
The LEAI Assessment Helps You Measure:
- the likelihood the applicant will not engage in theft or other forms of counter productivity on the job
- tendencies to engage in high-risk, dangerous, and thrill-seeking behavior.
- attitudes which may cause or prevent on-the-job accidents
- the likelihood that an individual is not prone to violence or inappropriate aggression.
- an applicant's ongoing experience with stress and the ability to tolerate stress.
Criminal Justice Orientation
- the extent to which an applicant's perceptions of law enforcement work match the realities of the work itself.
- the likelihood that an individual will not use or sell illicit drugs on the job.
– the extent to which an applicant responded to the inventory in extent to which an individual a socially desirable manner. Low scores generally may indicate a tendency to exaggerate positive qualities and minimize negative traits.
- the degree to which the applicant understood and carefully completed the inventory.
Candidate Potential Index
- a complete score of a candidate’s overall suitability for hire.
Special Features Add Impact To Your Interview
In addition to reporting an applicant’s individual scale scores, the LEAI assessment provides valuable feedback regarding that person’s background and qualifications. Accompanying each scoring report are Significant Behavioral Indicators, narrative evaluation of an individual’s strengths and weaknesses.
You also receive interview questions corresponding to applicants’ responses to specific inventory items. Use this valuable information during an interview to explore responses which might be unclear or reflect negatively on an individual’s qualifications.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.