Insurance Selection Inventory
The ISI can help you screen prospective employees for relevant skills and attitudes and evaluate whether they are best suited for claims examiner/adjuster, correspondence representative or customer service representative positions.
Developed specifically for the insurance industry, the ISI assessment can help you:
Identify high-caliber candidates and place them in appropriate positions
Screen for multiple jobs with a single instrument
Optimize time in the pre-employment screening process
Cross-train and promote from within
Enhance service for customers
- A brief test of perceptual speed measured by identifying number pairs.
- The capacity to reason logically as indicated by solutions to verbal problems.
- The ability to perform basic addition, subtraction and multiplication.
- Basic arithmetic skills including computation and working with percentages.
- The ability to estimate correct answers and identify wrong answers to arithmetic problems.
- The individual's need for upward movement in the organization.
- The ability to listen, stay calm, remain cheerful, and use persuasion and tact.
- The ability to reason, remember instructions, learn new tasks, understand written materials, solve problems, sort out facts and make decisions.
- The ability to be accurate, follow through, concentrate, meet deadlines and accept change. Measures a desire for self-improvement.
- The ability to write understandably.
- The individual's preference for dealing with people or for doing work that involves less personal contact.
Please note: The ISI is not able to be administered online but CAN be scored online and deliver reports to the Administrator's email address.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.