Flanagan Industrial Tests (FIT)
Printer Friendly Version
This Test is On Sale!
|Quantity on Sale
Sale note: This discount is effective for the limited quantities of this test available at time of order only. Availability is subject to change without notice. Additional tests are available at the regular price. For more details, please contact us!
||- 30 min
|Legal in Canada?
The FIT battery offers 18 individually sold tests that are used for selection, placement, reassignment, and vocational counseling. It offers 18 individually sold tests that are designed to help measure distinct aptitudes or functions important to a variety of industrial positions. Percentile norms are based on more than 40 job classifications. Validation studies were conducted in various companies for a variety of jobs and measures were found to be related to job performance. Note: The FIT battery differs from the FACT™ battery in that the FIT tests are generally for upper-level positions and have shorter time limits.
The tests may be used separately or in any combination. They are designed for Supervisory, technical, office, skilled labour and other industrial positions. These are paper and pencil tests and each package of 25 booklets contains one type of test. They are hand-scored with scoring stencil, yielding 18 individual scores. Each test takes about 5-15 minutes to complete.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Five-minute time limit.
- Ability to visualize how separate pieces will look as a whole. Ten-minute time limit.
- Ability to identify a simple figure that is part of a complete drawing. Ten-minute time limit.
- Ability to control hand and arm movements while working through a series of mazes. Five-minute time limit.
- Ability to understand electrical and electronic principles as well as analyze diagrams of electrical circuits. Fifteen-minute time limit.
- Knowledge of correct grammar and sentence structure. Five-minute time limit.
- Ability to think of ingenious and effective ways of solving problems. Fifteen-minute time limit.
- Ability to spot imperfections or flaws in a series of objects. Five-minute time limit. ***
Judgment and Comprehension
- Ability to read and comprehend given information. Fifteen-minute time limit.
Mathematics and Reasoning
- Ability to reason through mathematical word problems. Fifteen-minute time limit.
- Ability to understand mechanical principles and analyze mechanical movement. Fifteen-minute time limit.
- Ability to memorize different terms and their meanings. Ten-minute time limit.
- Ability to perceive and reproduce pattern outlines accurately. Five-minute time limit.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule various types of activities. Fifteen-minute time limit.
- Capacity for precision work with small objects. Five-minute time limit.
- Ability to read scales, graphs and charts. Five-minute time limit.
- Ability to read tables quickly and accurately. Five-minute time limit.
- Knowledge of words used in business and government environments. Fifteen-minute time limit.
Normative Data Percentile norms and stanines provided are based on more than 40 job classifications. Percentile norms and stanines are also listed for 12th-grade students and male university students entering their first year.
Validation Studies FIT was validated in various companies and was found to be predictive of job success for a number of different jobs.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.