General Clerical Skills Tests Series
The General Clerical Skills Tests are a quick, inexpensive way to test candidates for the skills you require. These tests are used to pre-screen job applicants and in-house personnel in any position requiring specific administrative and clerical skills. Each test requires less than 7 minutes (except for Bookkeeping which takes 20). Any combination of titles can be purchased in minimum quantities of 25 tests per order.
The Clerical Skills Tests Series includes:
Alphabetizing & Filing
- Designed to measure the ability to store and retrieve files in alphabetical order.
Attention To Detail
- Ability to recognize likenesses and differences rapidly and accurately.
- Measures the ability to handle some of the materials and problems with which an experienced bookkeeper deals.
- Ability to code numbers and symbols according to a simple formula.
Grammar & Punctuation
- Measures grammar, punctuation ability and the skill to do correspondence.
- Measures aptitude for fine and gross muscle control and coordination of eye and hand.
- Measures the ability to perceive and understand the relationship of physical forces and mechanical elements in practical situations.
- Facility with numbers, files, codes, symbols and simple arithmetic.
Problem Solving Ability
- Measures logical ability, deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Measures the ability to proofread.
- Measures the ability to read and understand the English language.
- Ability to deal with situations that face a receptionist including telephone etiquette.
- Measures the candidate's space relations aptitude.
- Measures knowledge of words and the ability to spell correctly.
- Ability to think of words rapidly: to write or talk without blocking or searching for the right word.
- Measures the ability to communicate easily and fluently with others.
Each title comes in a package of 25 that includes all the necessary scoring materials.
© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.